One normal day I got out of the shower, got dressed, and came out of the bathroom to find this package of sorts on my bed. If anyone knows I love packages, it’s Greg. But, there was no Greg to be found — just this brown paper bag.
As soon as I saw it, I knew my husband had come home from work. So I quickly ran to the bag and took out its contents. What was inside?
Delightful little items from Roots Market, like,
1. pecan splendor granola — for our “crunchy granola” tendencies.
2. rainbow pre-natal vitamins — because we don’t want that “government fortified junk” going to our baby. Thanks Sue Williams.
3. nitrate-free hot dogs — because after only one bite, I fell in love with Hebrew National hot dogs over the summer, but could not indulge myself because of those nasty things called “nitrates.”
4. ginger brew — because Greg and I are always always up for new kinds of ginger ale. This one did not pass our taste test. We still have yet to taste one better than “Natural Brew Outrageous Ginger Ale” — yummy.
5. heart-shaped “Love You” note — because I have a husband that falls under the category, “sweetness.” The note didn’t come from Roots Market — I know because I found the paper he cut it from hidden in one of my drawers.
About the author susiemey
aww how sweet!